New Handouts 

New Handouts 

Thank you Vanessa and Big Footprints! The new hand outs look incredible. Trying them out in Vancouver this week!

Read more

Strangely Sentimental: Thunder-Sky’s Small Potatoes considers knick-knacks as art

Strangely Sentimental:  Thunder-Sky’s Small Potatoes considers knick-knacks as art

Small Potatoes, a strangely sentimental exhibit at Thunder-Sky Inc., is like a heapin’ helping of Grandma’s comfort food. It’s unapologetically lumpy, undeniably homemade and served without fancy presentation but with a whole lot of love.  Even those ...

Read more

A Love Letter to My Neighbourhood

A Love Letter to My Neighbourhood

A Guest Post by our friend April Doner. From This Week in Sarasosta It’s the season for red cellophane heart-shaped boxes, romantic dates and love letters. In the spirit of the season, I decided to put my feelings for my greatest local “paramour” into ...

Read more

Welcoming Places

Welcoming Places

Have you ever been to a place where it just feels wonderfully good to spend time there? I am thinking of places that offer an open sincere welcome, and possess such a sense of warmth and open energy that it feels great just to be there. In my neighborhood I ...

Read more

Who Are the People in Your Neighborhood?

Who Are the People in Your Neighborhood?

Join Westwood Works as we answer the question: “Who are the people in your neighborhood?” Westwood Community Potluck Supper When: Saturday February 18, 2012 from 6pm-8pm Where: Westwood United Methodist Church (located at 3460 Epworth Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio...

Read more

The Possibilities of An Invitation

I have been struck over the past year over the power of an invitation. Invitations can come in many different forms. The invitation does not have to be to some type of formal event, which we often correlate with an invitation such as to my niece’s First Comm...

Read more

Magical

Magical

Magical….. is word that comes to mind after spending time at the Children’s Garden in Sarasota. It is very much off the beaten path but filled with a pirate ship, performance stage, dragons, fort, pond and so much more. What are the magical places ...

Read more

Building Community at Home and in Your Workplace

Our Friends Deamon Harges and Anne Mitchell are hosting a conversation in Indianapolis.   We are happy to share their invitation with you: Please join us for an exciting two days learning how to use Asset Based Community Development (ABCD), Theory U and other...

Read more

Maps and Path Training – March 5-7, 2012

Maps and Path Training – March 5-7, 2012

From our friends Jack and Lynda ….

Read more

People Do Amazing Things

People Do Amazing Things

Conversations are very different now from anything I have ever done before. Once in my work, I had answers for people. Now I have only questions. I have learned people and neighborhoods have the answers. My conversations are much more ordinary, usually about e...

Read more