Joe provides training on Asset Based Community Development. He facilitates groups and shares stories and learning from 20 years of experience in communities across the US and Canada. He has worked with agencies, communities, government, faith groups, and presented at numerous conferences. Participants have frequently commented how much they value the interactive conversations and his experience and stories.
Training topics include:
- Building Connections During a Pandemic
- Asset Based Community Development
- Training Community Connectors
- Leading Teams
- Sustaining Community Engagement
- Measurements That Matter
- In Search of Hospitality
- Transitioning from Segregated to Community Supports
- Building Community Partnerships
- Self Determination
- Innovation in Community Building
- Recruiting Talented Community Builders
Please contact Joe at [email protected] or 513–646-9493 for more information.